Calcium and Magnesium -
These two substances are essential for more than 300 functions in your body, such as sleep,
pain, cramp and muscle spasm alleviation, nervousness, restless leg
syndrome, relaxation, alleviating stress, hyperactivity, heart function,
blood pressure, blood clotting (especially important during tooth
extraction, child birth, operations and so on), etc.
Did you know…
- Stress can be caused in anyone by limiting their calcium and magnesium intake?
- Nerve and muscular spasms can be caused by a calcium deficiency?
- Restless legs or “Charley Horses” can be caused by a deficiency of both calcium and magnesium?
- Being a basic building block, calcium and magnesium are vital for all connective tissue, which includes collagen?
- Nervous tension and irritability can be caused by a shortage of calcium?
- Our bones mainly consist of calcium?
- Dental problems are majorly caused by calcium deficiencies?
- Calcium is vital in any healing process?
- The cell walls need calcium to help the immune system?
- Calcium is a natural pain killer?
- Hyperactivity and hypoactivity can be relieved with calcium and magnesium?
- Calcium and magnesium keep the nerves smoothed out?
- Magnesium coats the nerve ends – the reason that a deficiency causes jumpiness?
- Calcium and magnesium are vital for healthy skin, hair and nails?
- Calcium and magnesium help prevent sore muscles?
- Arthritic pain can be relieved with calcium and magnesium?
- Magnesium is a prime factor in the digestive process?
- Muscle cramps and spasms can be caused by a deficiency of calcium?
- Calcium taken alone will tend to just pull magnesium from your body
and, vice versa, magnesium taken alone will pull calcium from your body,
- Sunburn symptoms can be relieved with calcium and magnesium?
- Calcium and magnesium help relieve hangovers?
- Teething pain can be relieved with calcium and magnesium?
- Colic, spastic colon and irritable bowel syndrome can be caused by a deficiency of calcium?
- Low calcium levels are not detectable through blood tests?
- Fevers can be reduced with calcium and magnesium?
- Calcium helps prevent osteoporosis?
- Magnesium helps alleviate constipation?
- Magnesium is a prime factor in controlling blood cholesterol?
- Calcium keeps your heart beating regularly?
- Calcium and magnesium helps you sleep better?
- Magnesium is important for converting blood sugar into energy, vital for diabetics?
- Depression can be caused by a deficiency in magnesium?
- Calcium and magnesium are important factors in diabetes?
- Pre-menstrual tension can be alleviated with calcium and magnesium?
- Calcium deficiencies are a prime factor in mood swings before and during menstruation?
- Menopausal difficulties can be caused by a deficiency of calcium and magnesium?
- Certain stones that form in the kidneys, etc., do so due to a magnesium deficiency?
- Calcium is needed for your blood to clot? This is important especially during childbirth.
- Most people show signs of calcium and magnesium deficiencies?
- Calcium must be taken with magnesium in a specific ratio?
Instant CalMag-C calcium and magnesium supplement provides
both the doctor recommended 2:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium and in
the correct pH balance necessary for optimum absorption. The vitamin C
is what makes Instant CalMag-C’s pH balance perfect.